In the past, the school has endeavoured to publish a calendar. This has proven to be somewhat problematic, and instead we are now publishing important upcoming dates.
Please take care to check these regularly as dates can change during the school year. We would encourage you to list significant dates on your own calendars.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2021
Event dates may change and new events may be added throughout the year.
- January 28: Senior Course Interviews
- February 1: Year 7 and 8 begin
- February 2: All school commences
- February 9-11: Leadership Camp
- February 10-11: Year 8 Camp
- February 16: Philip Craigie Awards
- February 22: 3 Way Conferencing Day
- February 24: Board of Trustees Meeting (5.30pm)
- March 8-9: Yr 9 Failing Well Programme
- March 22: Otago Anniversary Day (no school)
- March 31: Board of Trustees Meeting (5.30pm
- April 2: Good Friday (no school)
- April 5: Easter Monday (no school)
- April 6: Easter Tuesday (no school)
- April 16: Last day of Term 1
- April 28: Board of Trustees Meeting (5.30pm (tbc)